Flatbread French Toast Roll Ups Recipe
Hello friends, welcome to Breads Recipe. Today we are going to make Flatbread French Toast Roll Ups Recipe.
Flatbread French Toast Roll Ups is a delicious twist on traditional French toast. It is a quick and easy breakfast or snack recipe that can be made with a few simple ingredients.
Here is a basic recipe for Flatbread French Toast Roll Ups:
Ingredients for making Flatbread French Toast Roll Ups Recipe
- 4 slices of soft flatbread
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp butter
- Syrup or powdered sugar (for serving)
Instructions for making Flatbread French Toast Roll Ups Recipe
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in a shallow dish until well combined.
- Heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat and add the butter.
- Dip each slice of flatbread into the egg mixture, making sure to coat both sides.
- Place the coated flatbread slices in the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Remove from heat and let cool for a few minutes.
- Cut each slice of flatbread into 3-4 equal strips.
- Roll up each strip and secure it with a toothpick.
- Serve with syrup or sprinkled with powdered sugar.
- Enjoy your delicious and easy-to-make Flatbread French Toast Roll Ups!
Frequently Asked Questions about Flatbread French Toast Roll Ups
Here are some frequently asked questions about Flatbread French Toast Roll Ups:
Can I use whole-grain flatbread for this recipe?
Yes, you can use whole-grain flatbread or any soft flatbread you prefer.
Can I add other ingredients to the egg mixture?
You can add a pinch of nutmeg or vanilla extract for extra flavor. You can also add a splash of maple syrup or honey for a sweeter taste.
Can I make this recipe vegan?
You can make this recipe vegan using non-dairy milk and a vegan butter substitute.
Can I freeze these roll-ups for later?
Yes, you can freeze these roll-ups for later by wrapping them in foil or plastic wrap and storing them in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 3 months. To reheat, place in the oven or microwave until heated through.
How many roll-ups can this recipe make?
This recipe can make approximately 12-16 roll-ups, depending on the size of your flatbread slices.