Garlic Parmesan Monkey Bread Recipe
Hello friends, welcome to Breads Recipe. Today we are going to make Garlic Parmesan Monkey Bread Recipe.
Garlic Parmesan Monkey Bread is a savory twist on the classic sweet monkey bread recipe. It is made by rolling small pieces of dough in a mixture of grated Parmesan cheese and garlic, then arranging them in a bundt pan.
The balls of dough are typically drizzled with melted butter, which helps the cheese and garlic adhere to the dough and creates a golden, crispy exterior.
Once baked, the monkey bread is usually served warm and can be pulled apart into individual pieces for dipping into sauces or spreads.
The garlic and Parmesan flavors add a rich, savory taste to the soft, pillowy dough, making it a popular choice for dinner or as an appetizer.
Here is a simple recipe for Garlic Parmesan Monkey Bread:
Ingredients for making Garlic Parmesan Monkey Bread Recipe
- 1 (16 oz) can of refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Salt to taste
Instructions for making Garlic Parmesan Monkey Bread Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a bundt pan with cooking spray or butter.
- Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces and roll each piece into a ball.
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the melted butter, grated Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, dried basil, and salt.
- Dip each ball of biscuit dough into the butter mixture, coating it well.
- Arrange the coated balls of dough in the greased bundt pan, making sure to fill in all the spaces.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
- Allow the monkey bread to cool in the pan for a few minutes, then turn it out onto a serving platter. Serve warm and enjoy!
Note: You can add or adjust the seasonings to taste, or try using different types of cheese, such as mozzarella or cheddar. You can also add fresh herbs, such as parsley or rosemary, for extra flavor.
This recipe makes delicious and savory pull-apart bread that impresses your guests. The combination of garlic, parmesan cheese, and herbs creates a rich and flavorful bread that is perfect as a side dish or snack.
Frequently Asked Questions about Garlic Parmesan Monkey Bread Recipe:
Here are some frequently asked questions about Garlic Parmesan Monkey Bread Recipe
Can I use fresh garlic instead of minced garlic?
Yes, you can use fresh garlic instead of minced garlic. Mince or finely chop the fresh garlic and use it in place of the minced garlic called for in the recipe.
Can I use different types of cheese instead of parmesan?
Yes, you can use different types of cheese if you prefer. Grated mozzarella, cheddar, or a blend of cheeses would also work well.
Can I use homemade biscuit dough instead of canned biscuit dough?
Yes, you can use homemade biscuit dough instead of canned biscuit dough. Prepare your favorite biscuit dough recipe and cut it into pieces to use in the recipe.
How do I store leftover Garlic Parmesan Monkey Bread?
Leftover Garlic Parmesan Monkey Bread can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days. To reheat, place the bread in the oven and bake at 350°F (175°C) for 10-15 minutes or until it is warm and crispy.
Can I make Garlic Parmesan Monkey Bread in advance?
Yes, you can make Garlic Parmesan Monkey Bread in advance. Assemble the bread as directed in the recipe, cover it with plastic wrap, and store it in the refrigerator until you’re ready to bake it. Allow the bread to come to room temperature before baking.