Peachy Bread Recipe
Hello friends, welcome to Breads Recipe. Today we are going to make Peachy Bread.
Peachy-Bread is a dessert dish that combines the sweetness of peaches with the texture of Bread.
The recipe for Peachy Bread may vary, but it typically includes ingredients such as sliced peaches, sugar, flour, baking powder, and eggs.
The peaches are layered in a loaf pan and covered with a batter from the remaining ingredients.
The dish is then baked in the oven until golden brown and fluffy. Some variations of Peachy-Bread may include additional ingredients such as cinnamon or nutmeg for added flavor.
Here is a simple recipe for Peachy Bread:
Ingredients for making Peachy Bread Recipe
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of vegetable oil
- 2 medium peaches, pitted and sliced
Instructions for making Peachy Bread Recipe
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, beat the sugar, egg, milk, and vegetable oil until well combined.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture, stirring until combined.
- Pour half of the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Arrange the sliced peaches on top of the batter. Pour the remaining batter over the peaches.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the Bread comes out clean.
- Let the Bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring it to a wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy your Peachy Bread warm with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Frequently asked questions about Peachy Bread Recipe
Here are some frequently asked questions about Peachy Bread recipe:
Q: Can I use canned peaches instead of fresh peaches?
A: Yes, you can use canned peaches instead of fresh peaches. Drain the syrup from the canned peaches and chop them into small pieces before adding them to the batter.
Q: Can I use a different type of flour for this recipe?
A: Yes, you can use a different type of flour, such as whole wheat flour or a gluten-free flour blend, but the texture and rise of the bread may be slightly different.
Q: Can I make this recipe vegan?
A: Yes, you can make this recipe vegan by using a vegan butter substitute and substituting the eggs with a flax egg substitute.
Q: Can I add other ingredients to the recipe?
A: Yes, you can add ingredients such as chopped nuts, cinnamon, or nutmeg to the batter for added flavor and texture.
Q: Can I store Peachy Bread?
A: Yes, you can store Peachy Bread in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days or in the refrigerator for up to a week. You can also freeze the bread for up to 3 months.