Pesto Flatbread Pizza with Tomatoes and Arugula Recipe
Hello friends, welcome to Breads Recipe. Today we are going to make Pesto Flatbread Pizza with Tomatoes and Arugula Recipe.
Pesto Flatbread Pizza with Tomatoes and Arugula Recipe is a delicious and simple flatbread pizza recipe that is easy to make and perfect for a quick lunch or dinner.
It features a base of flatbread topped with pesto sauce, melted mozzarella cheese, cherry tomatoes, and a handful of arugula.
The combination of flavors and textures is sure to be a hit with your taste buds. This recipe is versatile and can be easily adapted to suit your personal preferences by using different types of cheese, vegetables, or even meats.
The flatbread crust is crispy and pairs perfectly with the creamy pesto sauce, juicy cherry tomatoes, and peppery arugula.
This dish is perfect for entertaining, feeding a crowd, or just as a quick, easy weeknight meal.
Here’s a recipe for Pesto Flatbread Pizza with Tomatoes and Arugula:
Ingredients for making Pesto Flatbread Pizza with Tomatoes and Arugula Recipe
- 4 pieces of flatbread
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Olive oil for brushing
Instructions for making Pesto Flatbread Pizza with Tomatoes and Arugula Recipe
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place the flatbreads on a baking sheet and spread a generous amount of pesto over each one, leaving a small border around the edges.
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese over the pesto on each flatbread.
- Arrange the halved cherry tomatoes on top of the cheese.
- Brush the edges of each flatbread with a little bit of olive oil.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and top each flatbread with a handful of arugula.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions about Pesto Flatbread Pizza with Tomatoes and Arugula
Here are some frequently asked questions about Pesto Flatbread Pizza with Tomatoes and Arugula:
Can I use a different type of cheese?
Yes, you can use a different type of cheese if you prefer. Some good alternatives include Parmesan, feta, or goat cheese.
Can I use store-bought pesto instead of homemade?
Yes, you can use store-bought pesto if you prefer. Just make sure to choose a high-quality brand that you enjoy the taste of.
Can I add other toppings to this pizza?
Yes, you can add other toppings to this pizza if you prefer. Some good options include grilled chicken, roasted vegetables, or sliced mushrooms.
How can I store leftovers?
Leftover pesto flatbread pizza can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. To reheat, place the pizza in the oven or on a grill for a few minutes until it’s hot and the cheese is melted.
Can this recipe be made ahead of time?
Yes, you can make this recipe by prepping the ingredients and assembling the pizzas, then storing them in the refrigerator until you’re ready to cook them. Just make sure to bring the pizzas to room temperature before cooking.