Pumpkin Cranberry Bread Recipe
Hello friends, welcome to Breads Recipe. Today we are going to make Pumpkin Cranberry Bread Recipe.
Pumpkin Cranberry Bread is a type of quick bread made with pumpkin puree, dried cranberries, and warm spices. It’s a delicious seasonal treat perfect for fall and winter.
Pumpkin Cranberry Bread is a great way to enjoy the flavors of fall in delicious and easy-to-make bread.
It’s perfect for breakfast, a snack, or as a dessert. The pumpkin adds moisture and richness to the bread, while the cranberries provide a sweet and tart contrast.
Here’s a recipe for pumpkin cranberry bread that is perfect for the fall season:
Ingredients for making Pumpkin Cranberry Bread Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 and 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
Instructions for making Pumpkin Cranberry Bread Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Mix the pumpkin puree, vegetable oil, eggs, granulated sugar, orange juice, and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and stir until just combined. Be careful not to over-mix the batter.
- Fold in the fresh cranberries.
- Pour the batter into the greased loaf pan, and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Remove the bread from the oven and let it cool in the pan for 5-10 minutes.
- Use a knife to loosen the bread from the edges of the pan, and carefully remove it from the pan.
- Let the bread cool completely on a wire rack before slicing and serving.
- Enjoy your delicious pumpkin cranberry bread!
Frequently Asked Questions about Pumpkin Cranberry Bread Recipe
Q: What ingredients do I need to make pumpkin cranberry bread?
A: You will need all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ground cinnamon, ground ginger, ground nutmeg, ground cloves, pumpkin puree, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, vegetable oil, eggs, vanilla extract, fresh or dried cranberries, and chopped nuts (optional).
Q: Can I use dried cranberries instead of fresh cranberries?
A: Yes, you can use dried cranberries instead of fresh cranberries. Remember that dried cranberries are sweeter than fresh cranberries, so you may need to adjust the amount of sugar in the recipe.
Q: Can I omit the cranberries or use a different fruit?
A: Yes, you can omit the cranberries or use a different type of fruit if you prefer. Dried cherries or raisins would be a good substitute.
Q: Can I make this recipe gluten-free?
A: Yes, you can make this recipe gluten-free by using a gluten-free flour blend instead of all-purpose flour.
Q: Can I add nuts or other mix-ins to the bread?
A: Yes, you can add chopped nuts, such as pecans or walnuts, or other mix-ins, such as chocolate chips, to the batter before baking.
Q: How do I store pumpkin cranberry bread?
A: Once cooled, store the pumpkin cranberry bread in an airtight container or wrapped in plastic wrap at room temperature for up to three days. You can also freeze it for more extended storage.
Q: Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
A: Yes, you can make the pumpkin cranberry bread beforehand. Store it in an airtight container or wrapped in plastic wrap in the refrigerator or freezer. To serve, let it come to room temperature or reheat it in the oven or microwave.