Zucchini Banana Bread Recipe
Hello friends, welcome to Breads Recipe. Today we are going to make Zucchini Banana Bread Recipe.
Zucchini banana bread is a quick bread that combines the moist and tender texture of banana bread with the addition of grated zucchini.
This bread is delicious and healthy way to use up overripe bananas and extra zucchini from your garden, and it is perfect for breakfast, as a snack, or as a dessert.
Here is a simple and delicious recipe for zucchini banana bread:
Ingredients for making Zucchini Banana Bread Recipe
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 cups of grated zucchini
- 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts (optional)
Instructions for making Zucchini Banana Bread Recipe
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C) and grease a 9×5 inch (23×13 cm) loaf pan.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat the mashed bananas, sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Fold in the grated zucchini and chopped walnuts (if using).
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the banana mixture until combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and smooth the top.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then transfer it to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Slice the zucchini banana bread and serve it warm or at room temperature. This bread can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days or in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Frequently Asked Questions About Zucchini Banana Bread Recipe
Can I use a different type of sugar for this recipe?
Yes, you can use different types of sugar for this recipe, such as brown sugar, coconut sugar, or even a sugar substitute, such as stevia or monk fruit sweetener.
Can I use a different type of oil for this recipe?
Yes, you can use different types of oil for this recipe, such as melted coconut oil, avocado oil, or even applesauce.
Can I make this recipe gluten-free?
Yes, you can make this recipe gluten-free by using gluten-free flour, such as almond flour, coconut flour, or a gluten-free all-purpose flour blend.
Can I add any other ingredients to the recipe?
Yes, you can add other ingredients to this recipe, such as raisins, dried fruit, or shredded coconut, to make it your own.
How do I store zucchini banana bread?
Zucchini banana bread can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days or in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
You can also freeze zucchini banana bread for up to 3 months by wrapping it tightly in plastic wrap and storing it in a freezer-safe container.
How do I know when the zucchini banana bread is done?
You will know when a toothpick is inserted into the center when the zucchini banana bread is done.