Zucchini Muffin Recipe
Hello friends, welcome to Breads Recipe. Today we are going to make Zucchini Muffin Recipe.
Zucchini muffins are delicious and nutritious baked good made with grated zucchini, flour, sugar, eggs, oil, and spices.
They are a great way to use up excess zucchini, and adding vegetables provides moisture, fiber, and vitamins to the muffins.
Zucchini muffins can be sweet or savory, often flavored with cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, or cheese. They make a great snack or breakfast item and are easy to make and customize.
To make zucchini muffins, mix the ingredients, pour the batter into a muffin tin, and bake until golden brown. Enjoy warm zucchini muffins with butter or cream cheese spread on top.
Here is a simple recipe for making zucchini muffins:
Ingredients for making Zucchini Muffin Recipe
- 1 and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 and 1/2 cups grated zucchini
Instructions for making Zucchini Muffin Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) and line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a large mixing bowl.
- In another bowl, beat the sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla extract together.
- Stir the grated zucchini into the wet ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Be careful not to over-mix.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin cups, filling each about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Let the muffins cool for 5 minutes in the pan, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Frequently Asked Questions about Zucchini Muffin Recipe
Can I use a different type of flour?
You can substitute whole wheat flour for some or all of the all-purpose flour or try using a gluten-free flour blend.
Can I use a different type of sugar?
You can use brown sugar or a sugar substitute, but the texture and flavor may differ.
Can I add any other ingredients?
Yes, you can add ingredients such as nuts, chocolate chips, or dried fruit to the muffin batter for added flavor and texture.
How do I store zucchini muffins?
Zucchini muffins can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days or in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. They can also be frozen for up to 3 months.